Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) carefully. Your use or access of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your consent to this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and etherblockchain.io (“Company” or “we” or “us”) concerning your use of (including any access to) Company’s website, mobile applications and web applications (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor website(s) or application(s) thereto, the “Site”). This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions with respect to the Site posted by Company to the Site, or otherwise made available to you by Company.
All terms of services in this Agreement affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not access or use any of the services. In the event of any violation of the Agreement, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services.
Company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including but not limited to any policy or guideline of the Site, at anytime and at its sole discretion. We will update our Agreement regularly and provide notice of these changes. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately. The updated Agreement will then replace the previous version upon publishing the revisions on the site. Users may access the latest agreement at any time.
Assumption of Risk
You acknowledge and agree that Company will not be responsible or liable for any risks, losses, damages or claims arising from the use of our Services including, but not limited to:
- Performance and Uptime Risks
- the risk of failure of hardware, software and Internet connections
- communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Services, however caused.
- operational or technical difficulties that may cause interruptions to or delays on the Site
- Malicious Software / Virus
- malicious software introduction
- viruses that may affect your computer or other equipment
- phishing, spoofing or other attack
- the risk that third-parties may obtain unauthorized access to your information
- sophisticated cyber attacks
- financial loss
- we make no warranty as to the suitability of the Tokens referenced on the Site and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you.
You acknowledge and agree that you will access and use the Site and participate in Transactions at your own risk.
- Trading Tokens can be very risky. Tokens are, by their nature, highly experimental, risky and volatile
- All Transactions are final and there are no refunds.
- You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, professional advice and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Transaction or any underlying Token.
- Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for and will in no circumstances be liable to you in connection with Transactions.
You are responsible for complying with applicable law. You agree that we are not responsible for determining whether or which laws may apply to your Transactions, including tax laws.
Third-Party Services and Content
In using our Services, you may view content or utilize services provided by third-parties, including links to resources, web pages and services of such parties (“Third-Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and will have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable in your jurisdiction.
Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk and is subject to any additional terms, conditions and policies applicable to such Third-Party Content(such as terms of service or privacy policies of the providers of such Third-Party Content).
Third-Party Content are subject to change at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any Third-Party Content by you or any other user of the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of the Third-Party Content of any Resources.
You acknowledge and consent that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third-Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content.
Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to be a representation or warranty by Company with respect to any Third-Party Content.
In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third-parties are solely between you and the third-parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that you click on external links at your own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links and your interactions with third-parties is at your own risk
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Rules of Conduct
When accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal activities, including, but not limited to illegal gambling, fraud, money-laundering, or terrorist activities.
- Use any site search/retrieval application, robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other manual or automated means or interface not provided by the Company to access our Services or to extract data;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Introduce to the Services any virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, scareware, malware or other harmful material or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and
- Encourage or induce any third-party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Site into any product or service, without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Site content.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Use the Site to transmit through or in connection with the Site, any spam, chain letters or other unsolicited communications.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site (including any content available thereby); or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be:
- threatening, harassing, degrading,hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others;
- defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious;
- obscene,indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or
- protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
We also use third-party service provider(s) including Google Analytics, to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what pages are browsed and general transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the platform. Your continued use of this site, as well as any subsequent usage, will be interpreted as your consent to cookies being stored on your device.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
We may disclose information regarding your access to and use of the Site, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose.
Company’s Proprietary Rights
Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, the Company or Company logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Company Materials”) are the proprietary property of Company or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws. We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Company Materials for your personal or internal business use. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not permit
- any resale of the Company Materials;
- the distribution, public performance or public display of any Company Materials;
- modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Company Materials, or any portion thereof; or
- any use of the Company Materials other than for their intended purposes. The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services
Company values your privacy and security and actively works to collect as little of your personal data and information as possible.
Company’s products are designed to collect as little of your information as possible. Private keys, encryption passwords, and all other information necessary to operate our products are owned, controlled, managed, and possessed by Users (unless they opt to utilize another service or product which would be completely outside of our control), and never touch our servers or systems.
Information collected by Company may be used to develop new products, improve Services’ performance, provide industry-leading user support, or for its own marketing or other internal purposes. The content of any two-way communications should be considered the sole property of Company, and we reserve to use those communications for any purpose.
Company may, from time to time, share information with third-party vendors in order to efficiently and effectively provide its Services. Company makes no guarantee and takes no responsibility as to those entities’ privacy and data utilization practices. We reserve all rights to determine which data is necessary to share with third-party vendors to effectively and efficiently provide our Services at our sole discretion.
Due to the inherent transparency of some blockchains, transactions you broadcast via our site may be publicly accessible. This includes (but is not limited to) your public sending address, the public address of the receiver, the amount sent, and any other data you may chose to include. Information stored on a blockchain may be public, immutable, and not easily removed or deleted. Your transactions and addresses may reveal information about you and information can potentially be correlated now or in the future by any party who chooses to do so, including law enforcement.
This Site uses Google Analytics and Cookies to collect data.
Wallet Access, Affiliate Marketing and Service Partnerships
Disclaimer of Warranties
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, and except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by us, our services are provided on an “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis without any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to our services, including the information, content, third-party content and materials contained therein.
- All disclaimers of any kind (including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement) are made for the benefit of both Company and its affiliates and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers, and their respective successors and assigns(collectively, the “Company Parties”).
- You acknowledge that information you store or transfer through our services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes, including software failures, protocol changes by third party providers, internet outages, force majeure event or other disasters, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control. You are solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information you store or transfer through our services.
- The company, as an “online service provider”, does not guarantee that the information and services can fully meet the needs of users. Company does not assume legal liability for errors, insults, defamation, omission, obscenity, pornography, or blasphemy thato our users may encounter while using our services.
Limitation of Liability
Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall Company, our directors, members, employees, contractors or agents be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our services or the company materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from company, or that result from mistakes, omissions, any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction, flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, equipment or software malfunction, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, unauthorized access to company’s records, programs or services.
This site is offered for reference purposes only and does not constitute any investment advice or solicitation for investment. The content displayed on this website is not verified or checked for correctness, and displayed AS IS. It is strongly recommended to verify the information displayed on this website with third-party sources.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site or any Resources (including any Third-Party Content) is to stop using the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In consideration for the use of the Services, you acknowledge and understand that all costs, including but not limited to tax payable, internet-accessing costs, internet-connected devices, purchases on hardware and software, etc., shall be at your own cost and responsibility.
Get Ether Fees
The transaction fee based on using Get Ether is 2%.
The purchasing process is handled by our partners at Simplex.com
Additionally, Simplex charges a 5% credit card processing fee for this service.
Instant Buy Tokens Fees
The transaction fee based on using Instant Buy Tokens is 2%.
Users are also required to pay Ethereum Blockchain network gas fees*** associated with each buy order.
Instant Buy Tokens is a decentralized service Powered by the 0x protocol on the Ethereum Blockchain.
EtherBlockchain.io Exchange Fees
The transaction fee based on using the Etherblockchain.io Exchange is 0.1% for the market maker* and 0.3% for the market taker**.
Market takers are responsible for covering the Ethereum Blockchain network gas fees*** associated with each trade.
The 0x token “ZRX” is needed to pay the EtherBlockchain.io Exchange fees.
The EtherBlockchain.io Exchange is a decentralized service Powered By 0x Protocol on the Ethereum Blockchain. .
*Market makers place new orders on the books and wait for another user to match them. Orders can be buys or sells.
**Market takers find existing orders on the books and fill them, thus taking orders off of the books.
***All transactions on the Ethereum Blockchain require a network gas fee. This small fee is paid to network miners in to process and secure transactions.